Steampunk Pink


Hello, sorry for not posting for the last four weeks, but once again one of my cats had chewed through the power cord for my router. Today I have a card to show you using some Kanban stamps from their 'Vivienne' and 'Insignia' stamp sheets. I stamped and embossed the dress with copper embossing powder, then used my Copic markers to add a bit of shading to the dress before adding Perfect Pearls and Cotton Candy Distress Stickles. The wings were also stamped and embossed with copper powder, but were painted using Perfect Pearls. The key background was made using some Perfect Pearl Spray Mists and 'Without A Lock' embossing folder from Couture Creations. The background paper was over stamped using the heart and again using copper embossing powder. The hearts were painted with Perfect Pearls and the shadowing around the hearts was created with my Copic markers. The ribbon and lace are from my stash and the keys were from my local craft shop, which I coated with Copper Embossing powder to make them match. This is a 7 x 7 inch card. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
                    Sally.

Comments