Two Little Mermaids


Hello, today I have a card to show you using the 'Little Mermaid Friends' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, then coloured with my Copic markers. I then added Distress Stickles, Perfect Pearls and Glossy Accents to the image The background papers are from K and Co.'s 'Best Of K and Co. Too' paper collection. I have also used Tim Holtz Core'dinations card stock in 'Faded Jeans' and 'Old Paper'. The seaweed was cut using the 'Paper Dolls Dress Up' Cricut cartridge from Provo Craft. The tag is also from K and Co, but I changed the colour using 'Stormy Sky' Distress ink. The shells are buttons that were in my stash that i have covered with Perfect Pearls. The fish charms are from my local craft shop. This card measure 7 x 7 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: clpchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
          Sally.

Comments

This is such a great card - frame worthy! I see you do this square card quite a bit. Can you mention what size it is in one of your posts? Thanks and keep blogging!