Deep Sea Diver



Hello, today I have a card to show you using some stamps from Creative Expressions that I have had for a few years now. I have stamped all the images with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them using Copic markers and decoupaged them to add some depth to the scene. The background has been created by stamping the coral in purple and pink ink then embossing it with clear embossing powder. I then covered the entire background with 'Stormy Sky' Distress Ink and sprayed with Perfect Pearl Mists. I then stamped the fish with Black Archival Ink and coloured with a gel pen. The porthole was made using two Spellbinders circle dies and some acetate in the middle. The sand is some card from Kanban and the anchor was cut using a Marianne designs die. The twine and gems are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Wow! There you go again making yet another card from a blank piece of card and it's FABULOUS!! I don't know where you get your inspiration but can you send some my way please. It's a shame you haven't entered it for a challenge as it would be unbeatable. Debra x