Pastel Butterflies


Hello, today I have a card to show you using my set of Cavallini butterfly stamps and a background from the 'Bountiful Backgrounds' stamp sheet from Verve. I have crated the background papers using the stamps, Clear Embossing powder and Perfect Medium Ink. I have also used 'Spun sugar', 'Worn lipstick', 'Dusty Concord' and 'Vintage Photo' Distress inks and Pearl spray mist. The butterflies were also stamped and embossed with clear Ink and Powder, before being coloured with 'Vintage Photo' distress Ink. The large purple flower and the two smaller pink ones were made using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the two smallest ones were made using a Tonic punch. I have also used the 'Fancy Flourish' die from Cherry Lynn. I have finished the card with some pearls from my stash. The card is 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Truly a card made from scratch! It must have taken you ages to make. It's absolutely lovely, gorgeous colours and flowers and the butterfly stamps love fab. Debra x