Have A Mice Day!


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a stamp from the 'Neighbourwood' stamp collection from Trimcraft. I have stamped the image and coloured it using Copic Markers. The background papers are from K and Company. The border punch is the 'Vintage Floral' Punch around the page from Martha Stewart and I have also used the 'Fancy Flourish' die from Cheery- Lynn. I have used some paper flowers from Woodware and a Tonic punch to make the flowers. The ribbon, Gold Stickles and Perfect Pearls are form my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
          Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Awww cute. Gorgeous card with a really sweet image which is beautifully coloured, of course! I love the flourish and flowers, they're so pretty. Debra x