Have A Wild Party


Hi, today I have a card to show you using another of the 'Neighbourwood' stamps from Trimcraft. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it using Copic Markers. The papers are from the 'Stomp!' paper pad from My Minds Eye. I have used the large 'Parchment and Label' die from Marianne Designs and an embossing folder from Provo craft on the spotty background. The ribbons, buttons and Perfect Pearls are from my stash and the sentiment came with the stamp set. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for looking. 
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Love this card Sally! What a cute stamp, I've not seen any of these stamps before. The layout is fab with the die you've used and I really like those papers too. Your colouring is as brilliant as usual. They're so many things on this card I wish had including your talent! Have a great week. Debra x ....ps. I've always wondered why your blog is called Twelve Cats Crafting, will you let me into the secret? :)
NGCARDS said…
This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx