Bird Song


Hi, today I have a card to show you using a set of stamps from Hobby Art called 'Bird Song'. I have stamped the image with Archival Black ink and coloured using Distress Ink. The background papers are from the 'Fairy Belle' paper pad by Prima. The sentiment came included on the stamp sheet. The flowers have been made using a Tonic 'Petal Pairs' Punch and the leaves have been cut with my Silhouette. The lace and Pearls and Stickles are from my stash. I have finished the card with some 'Shabby White' Fran-tage embossing powder. The card is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches.

Hope you like this card, it is one of my favourites that I have ever made.
  Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
This is gorgeous! The stamps are lovely and you've coloured them beautifully. Your embellishments look great. Really pretty. Debra x