Rodney Reindeer


Hello, today I have made a card using a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called 'Rodney Reindeer'. I stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic markers and a white gel pen. The background behind the reindeer was made using 'Broken China' Distress Ink and some Pearl Mists. I have used some chunky glitter for the snow and Perfect Pearls for the falling snow. The tickets are stamps from Inkadinkado and the sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts. The background paper is from K and Company and I have also added some Kraft and white card stock for the layering. I have used some snowflake die cuts on the background and for the foliage behind the large Poinsettia and the Holly leaves and Poinsettia dies are all from Crafts- Too. I have finished the card with some ribbon, lace, pearls and Glossy Accents. The card measures 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 




Hope you like my creation and thanks for taking the time to visit.
    Sally.

Comments

NGCARDS said…
A great creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this week and using our sketch! xxx
Pamellia said…
Oh my gosh Sally, this is so fantastic! Your little reindeer is so cute, I want to give him a hug! Love your shimmery paper and your poinsettias are just stunning! So festive! hugs :)
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments. Your card is so sweet and you could enter our Christmas challenge at Little Claire with it x
Debra K. said…
I love the perfectly coloured Rodney! A fab image, the glossy accents on his hooves and nose looks great. The whole layout is brilliant and those flowers are lovely.
Sorry for the late comment. Debra x
Fabulous card and design! The reindeer is cute. Love the poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt