Joy Bunting











Hello, today I have some Christmas themed bunting to share with you. The bunting itself was cut using my Silhouette and a free cut file from http://www.birdscards.com/. I used Kraft card stock for the base layer and white card for the scalloped layer, to which I added some glitter. The letters were cut from green patterned card with my Silhouette and a font from my computer. I then ran the letters through the 'Cultivated' embossing folder by Couture Creations and sanded the raised areas, before adding some 'Antique Linen' Distress Ink. I also added some glitter to the letters and made a shadow for them out of some more Kraft card. The snowflakes are dies from Marianne Designs and Crafts- Too and have been cut from white card, before being embossed with the same folder and Distress Ink applied. I used an old Cardinal stamp from Rubber Stampede for the middle of the O and coloured it with Copic Markers. The papers I have used are from an old paper pad by First Edition. The embroidered Ric Rac ribbon is from my local craft shop and the green organza ribbon and red bakers twine are from a local supermarket. I finished the bunting with some pearls and buttons from my stash.






I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
      Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Gorgeous Sally! Thanks for your lovely comment. Can't type much today :-(. Debra x
How lovely, what a gorgeous decoration for the home. Thanks foe all your lovely comments x
Sue said…
This is stunning Sally, such a beautiful design with gorgeous textures and I love the colours too.
Sue xx
Carole Pollard said…
Fab banner, Fab design ,Fab embellishments a Fab creation .I love it Love and hugs Carole x
NGCARDS said…
This is such a lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx
Pamellia said…
Just fabulous Sally! I love all the amazing textures, great designs and fantastic palette! The red cardinal is such a wonderful focal image! Wonderful Christmas banner! hugs :)