Best Wishes, Buttons and Lace


Hello, today I have another card to share with you that uses an image from a Hobby House Art Book. This one is from the 'Merry Weather' book ad I have coloured the image with Copic markers. The backing papers I have used came free with an old issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I have used some cream card stock for the layering and added some faux stitching with a brown Gelly Roll pen from Sakura. The ribbon, lace and buttons and glitter are from my stash. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like my card and thanks for taking the time to visit.
      Sally.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
This is just delightful I love your colours and fab lace. Sorry not been commenting just back from my long holiday but you have made some stunning things while I've been away love the hobby horse, your tags and the Venice cards especially love and hugs Carole x
Pamellia said…
Sally, this is such a pretty card, so sweet too! Love that image, how adorable and your lace is divine! Love the button corners! hugs :)
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful and adorable is your image Sally, a gorgeous card and embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx
Debra K. said…
Another sweetie! A really lovely card with great embellishments especially the buttons. Debra x
NGCARDS said…
This is such a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx
coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful card Sally love that image also the wonderful colours and design, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x