No Road Is Long With A Friend At Your Side


Hello, today I have another Criss Cross card to share with you that uses the Hobby Art 'Wolves' stamp set along with the 'Falling Leaves' and Friends Sentiments sets.

Firstly using 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink, I stamped the wolf face onto Neenah 'Desert Storm' cardstock from Crafter's Companion and coloured using Polychromos Pencils. I also used a white gel pen to add highlights and speckles of fur. I also added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose. 


I then stamped the Prowling Wolf onto a square of cardstock, along with some of the rock stamps and the sentiment. I also coloured these with the Polychromos and gel pen.

I used the 'Desert Storm' card to also make the card base and the paper I used are from an old 6 x 6 paper pad 'by Hampton' K&Company that have been in my stash for years. I also used 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink to ink the edges. 


I stamped a selection of leaves onto vellum using Versamark Ink and then used 'Penny Copper' Powder from Stampendous to emboss them. I then coloured the with the Polychromos and cut them out.

I used hot glue to adhere them around the scalloped oval which was cut using a Spellbinders die and nestled the Wolf head behind them with 3D Foam. I also added a border of leaves across the top of the insert.


I finished by stamping the Wolf footprint onto Heat Resistant Acetate from Crafter's Companion and with Versamark Ink and heat embossed them with Black Powder. I also added some Copper coloured gems from my stash.

I hope you like my card and thanks for visiting.
Sally.x.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
This is sensational the work is so detailed and fabulous so clever Love and hugs Carole x