Best Wishes


Hello, today I have a card to show you using Chocolate Baroque's Chinese Lanterns clear stamp set. The Bamboo and Best Wishes stamps were from my stamp hoard. I have made the background paper by using Worn Lipstick and Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, then sprayed with Forever Red and Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearl spays. I then used bubble wrap and clear embossing ink to stamp over the background, and applied Papermania's Enchanted Gold embossing powder. Then I stamped the bamboo with Jet Black Archival Ink. I then over stamped the bamboo and edged the card with Mirror Gold embossing powder by Personal Impressions. I stamped the lanterns also with Jet Black Archival Ink and coloured using a mixture of the Distress Inks and sprays and added highlights with a white gel pen. I then cut out the lanterns and applied them to the card front with 3D foam and added gold rhinestones from my stash. This is a 6 x 6 inch card.
Hope you like it.
                                                                    Sally

Comments