Thinking Of You


Hello, today I have another card to show you once again using the 'Chinese Lantern' stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. I have created the background paper by sparying a peice of Kraft card with Perfect Pearl Mists and inked around the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. I then stamped a swirl stamp from Inkadinkadoo that I have had for years with Black Archival Ink. I attatched gold rhinestones to the dotty swrils on the stamp and the peonies are cut out from the Serenity 6x6 pad from Bo Bunny and adhered with 3D foam. The Lantern is again stamped on Karft, then coloured using Perfect Pearls and Glitter Gel Pens. The sentiment is stamped in Archival Black Ink and more gold rhinestones have been added to the corners. This is a 6 x 6 inch card. Hope you like it.
                                                                 Sally

Comments