Acetate, Swirls and Pearls


Hi, today I have a card to show you using more papers from the Paper Stack Magazine. I have created a 7x6" card with an acetate portion in the middle. I have covered the inside of the card with the blue floral paper on a mat of Kraft card. On the front I have cut out the two borders that come included in the magazine and applied them to where the card stock and acetate meet. I have also cut out the large rose, a small rose tile and the sentiment from the same sheet as the borders and layered onto Kraft card. I have stamped a swirl stamp by Inkadinkado on to acetate and embossed using Creative Expressions embossing powder, then applied pearls. The roses were made using Marianne Designs dies and I have used a brown fine liner pen to add stitching detail. This is a 6 x 7 inch card. Thanks for looking. 
                                Sally.

Comments