A Gentleman's Birthday


Hello, today I have another Steam Punk inspired card. The papers are from the 'Industriana' paper pack from Kanban and the stamps are from their 'Jasper' stamp sheet. I have stamped and embossed the suit onto the diamond pattern paper and added shading with my Copic markers. I over stamped the diamond pattern background paper with the cogs stamps from the same stamp sheet using Frayed Burlap Ink. I then added silver embossing powder around the edges. The sentiment is from Woodware and again embossed with silver powder. The ribbons and gems are from my stash and the screw shaped brads are from Creative Expressions. This card measures 7 x7 inches. Thanks for stopping by.
                 Sally.

Comments

I love the steam punk stuff! Thanks for posting them, they are really great. I love the look, but have trouble putting it together. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration.