Angel Molly


Hi, today I have a card to show you using a Molly Blooms stamp that came included with the Molly Blooms 'Christmas Parade' magazine. I have stamped Molly and the holly leaves with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured with Copic markers and a white gel pen. I then added Glossy Accents to the heart and holly berries and the sentiment stamp is also from the same stamp sheet. The background papers are quite a few years old and have been in my stash for ages, so I can't remember who they are from. The Kraft card is from Bazzill Basics. The ribbon and paper string were from my local haberdashery and the buttons and gems are from my stash. This card measures 6 x 6 inches.

I have been asked what size the 'Two Little Mermaids' card is. It measures 7 x 7 Inches square. I am also going to add the sizes of the other cards to the bottom of each of the previous posts for easier reference. I hope this will help. Thanks for stopping by and all your comments, they are really appreciated.
              Sally. 


Comments