Cherry Blossom Lantern


Hello, today I have a card to show you using the 'Chinese Lantern' clear stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. I have stamped the lantern with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers. The papers are from the 'A Little Bit Oriental' paper pad by Sheena Douglass. I have also used 'Walnut Stain' Core'dinations cards stock. The branch die is by Marianne Designs and the blossoms are made using a Tonic punch. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and I have added perfect pearls to finish. The card measures 7 x 7 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://clpchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
         Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful card Sally. The way you've coloured the image has really given it dimension. Fab layout, the papers and die cuts look really lovely. Debra x