Seasons Greetings


Hi, today I have a card to show you using a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs called 'Penguin & Igloo'. I have stamped the image with Black Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The spotty paper is from the 'Bright Spots' paper pad by My Minds Eye and I have also used Core'dintations card stock for the layering. The snowflake embossing folder I have used is by Darice and has been highlighted with some 'Frayed Burlap' Distress ink. The snowflake dies are from Marianne Designs, the larger of the two has been cut from white glitter card by Die Cuts With A View. The ribbons, twine and button are from my stash. The sentiment is a stamp by Oogaloo. To finish I have added Distress Stickles and Perfect Pearls. The card Measures 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.

Comments