Silent Night


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using the large 'Silent Night' stamp from Clarity Stamps. I have stamped the image with Black Archival ink onto a piece of Kraft card and again onto white card. I have cut the archway from the Kraft card to make an aperture and painted some shading around the stonework with 'Frayed Burlap' Distress Ink. I have coloured Mary, Joseph, the crib and the palm tree with Copic Markers and cut out. The purple background was made using Perfect Pearl Mists and then stamping a star stamp, which came with a magazine a few years ago, that I have coloured with a Gold Gel pen. The gold layer was also made using Perfect Pearl Mists and a Fleur De Lis stamp that also came with the star. The card measures 6 x 6 inches. 

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
        Sally. 

Comments