Warmest Wishes


Hi, today I have a card to show you using a Molly Blooms stamp that came with the Molly Blooms 'Christmas Carnival' Magazine. I have stamped George with Black Memento Ink and coloured him with Copic Markers. The background papers are from a Christmas card making kit that I have had for a good few years by Hot Off The Press and I have also used Core'dinations card stock. The snowflakes were made using a die form Marianne Designs, some snowflake shaped pearl stickers from my local craft shop and some Ice Stickles. The sentiment also came with the papers and the ribbon and gems are from my stash. The card measures 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
               Sally.

Comments