Fairy With Love


Hello, today I have a card to show you using a stamp from Lili Of The Valley called 'Fairy With Dove'. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic Markers and a white gel pen. I then used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image and inked around the edges with 'Old Paper' and 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink. I then added Stickles and Glossy Accents to the wings. The background papers are from K and Company's 6 x 6 'Tulip' Paper pad. The flowers have been cut using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies, the branch is a die from Marianne Designs and the sentiment has been printed from my computer. The Kraft card stock, gems, metal bird charm, ribbon, and Stickles are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
           Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and your colouring is fab as usual. Beautifully embellished, the little bird is very cute. Debra x