Mount Kilimajaro


Hello. today I have a quick card to show you that I have made using some stamps from Joanna Sheen's 'Jayne Netley Mayhew- Giraffe' Stamp Collection. I have stamped the Giraffe's with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic Markers. I then stamped three of the trees. I then used a mask made from printer paper and Distress Inks to create the background. I then added some Perfect Pearls to the top of the mountain. The background paper is from Kanban and I have added a hand drawn border to the card base. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://acreativeromance.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
           Sally.

Comments

Diane said…
What fun colors and card design.

Hugs Diane