Cattitude!


Hello, sorry I haven't been around lately as a friend passed away a few weeks ago and I haven't had the heart to do anything crafty until today. I have a card to show you that I have made using a stamp from Funstamps called 'Fishing'. I have had this stamp for years now, but never used it before now. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers. I have also added some Glossy Accents to the fish bowl. The background papers are from a scrap booking paper and embellishment collection called 'Bow Wow Meow' but I'm not sure what company they are from as they are several years old now. The 'Cattitude' sticker as well as the fish bowl and paw print stickers are also from the same collection, as are the fish brads. I have also used some Core'dinations card stock and some ribbons and Perfect Pearls from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
          Sally.

Comments

Rene said…
Lol! Your card is fantastic...your image is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing your cute critter with us at Creative Inspirations!
Good luck,
Rene :D
Debra K. said…
I'm so very sorry to hear of the sad loss of your friend, Sally. I can understand completely why you wouldn't feel like card making when you're feeling sad. I'm glad you are feeling more able to cope with your grief now to get some pleasure from your card-making.
What a great card to make anyone smile. A fabulous stamp and embellishments you've used. Love the glossy accents on the fishbowl, it looks really good. Love this card to bits! Take care, Debra x