Butterflies In Paradise


Hi, today I have a card to show you that uses the new 'Paradise' paper crafting collection from Craftwork Cards. I have made my card using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, which was great for using up some of the scraps that I have from the paper pad. I have decoupaged the Bird Of Paradise flowers onto the panel and some butterflies that have been cut from one of the backing papers. I have added a sentiment, two flowers and some Candi that also came in the collection. The card has been finished with some Glossy Accents and Stickles glitter glue. The card is 4 1/2 x 8 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

I also wanted to share this picture with you of a Slow Worm that was sunbathing outside my horses stable this afternoon. 



Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
     Sally

Comments

Debra K. said…
Lovely card Sally. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Love the use of stickles, looks fab. Debra x