Taj Mahal


Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using Sheena Douglass's new stamp range 'A Touch Of India'. I have stamped the Elephant with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers. The Background paper was made by stamping the large floral flourish style stamp from the collection with Gold Acrylic Paint and then using Distress Inks to paint in the flowers and leaves. I drew the outline of the Taj Mahal onto some printer paper and cut out and used as a mask to ink the background. I then stamped one of the water ripples from Sheena Douglass's 'A Little Bit Oriental' set with clear ink and embossed with clear powder before covering the whole of the water feature with Glossy Accents. The Taj Mahal was painted with some Gold Iridescent Twinkling H2O's and the Sentiment was stamped with Black Archival Ink. I then outlined the scene with a Black Fine- Liner Pen. The flower has been made using Marianne Designs dies. The leaves are dies from Cheery- Lynn and the swirl die came free with the last edition of Papercraft Essentials magazine. I have added some ribbons and Perfect Pearls from my stash. The card is 8 x 8 inches. 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
         Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
I saw these stamps on Create and Craft but none of the samples were as wonderful as your card. It's stunning, so much work in this card. There's just too many gorgeous things to single anything out. Absolutely brilliant! Debra x