Princess Criss Cross Card



Hello, today I have a card to show you that I have made using some stamps and papers from the 'Princess Fairytale' collection from Dovecraft. I have stamped the Images with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured with Copic Markers. I have hand stitched the background papers and used a Distressing tool and Distress Ink on the edges. The pearls and lace are from my stash, as are the butterfly stickers. The flowers have been made using a die from Pinflair and the leaves are beads on wire. The sentiment stamp is from Lili Of The Valley and I have finished the card with some Sitckles glitter glue. The card is 5 x 5 inches. 


Here is a view of the inside panel. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
            Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Lovely card Sally! Fabulous images especially the little frog. Love the design and the flowers. Hope you do well in the challenges. Debra x
What a gorgeous card! so pretty! many thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx