Cars


Hi, today I have a card to share with you that I have made using my Silhouette. The car was a cutting file that I bought from the Silhouette Store and the clouds came as a free shape with the Silhouette Portrait machine and I used one of the fonts from my computer to cut the name and number. I enlarged one of the card wheels, cut it, them ran it through the 'Heavy Duty' embossing folder from Couture Creations to create a tyre effect. The 'Happy Birthday' stamp is from Woodware and I hand cut the Traffic lights and the road. The papers I have used are from My Minds Eye 'Lime Twist- Out Of The Blue' 6 x 6 paper pad and for the die cuts I have Papermania coloured card stock. I have also added some Glossy Accents to the cars, traffic lights and number. The finished card measures 6 1/2 x 61/2 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
      Sally. 

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
Brilliant card its a gorgeous design so lovely Love and Hugs Carole x
How adorable, any little boy would love this, love the shiny cars x
Debra K. said…
This is brilliant Sally! A really great card design, I love the cars and the glossy accents looks fab on the cars, lights and number. Perfect card for a little boy, bright and colourful. Debra x
cotnob said…
This is a fabulous card, perfect for a little boy.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x
Pamellia said…
What a great card Sally! I love that you built a scene and you did an amazing job making everything look like metal! Love the texture of the tires, it looks so real! So creative, girl!! hugs :)