Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 143- Water


    Hello, today sees the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Lyn is our hostess for this fortnight and she would like to see your creations that include water.

    For my card I have chosen to make an Under The Sea themed card. The stamps I have used are from Creative Expressions and they have been stamped in Black Archival Ink onto Watercolour card and painted with Spectrum Aqua Markers. I also added some clear Wink of Stella onto the mermaid's tail for some added shimmer.
    The patterned papers I have used are from Joy Crafts 'Under The Sea' paper block. The sand was made by covering a piece of card with Versamark ink then heat embossed with some Stampendous Jeweled Gold embossing powder.
    The sentiment was floating around my stamp box, but I think it is from Personal Impressions and the circles were all cut using Spellbinders dies.
    I finished the card with some clear glitter, some fish buttons and sequins from my stash.

I hope like my card and please check out my fellow DT's blogs as they have made some gorgeous creations.
       Sally.x.

Comments

Pamellia said…
This is gorgeous Sally!! I am just captivated by the amazing waves and stunning colours! Using sequins for bubbles was a fabulous idea, they really catch the light! Beautiful mermaid and the little fish! Such a wonderful underwater scene, love it! hugs :)
this is gorgeous,love the colours and design. Marlene
julie_woolston said…
Fabulous card Sally love the image and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx
Great scene fab colours
Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! Fab design, I especially like the embossing powder sand and the Wink of Stella makes her tail very shimmery.
I didn't realise that you didn't live too far from me. I'll have to give you a shout if I'm ever in Whitby and you're free for meet up. Debra x
Carole Pollard said…
Brilliant this looks fabulous just loving that mermaid love and hugs Carole x