Hobby Art May Monthly Special- Wild Roses


Hello, today I have a home decor project to share with you.

 I have used a metal garden sign from the pound shop as a base, which I painted with DoCrafts acrylic paint. I have also used some gold gilding wax to catch the embossing on the sign and more acrylic paint to paint the message.

The roses are from the Monthly Special 'Wild Roses' stamp set by Hobby Art and have been heat embossed in gold onto vellum. I then used Faber Castell Polychromos pencils to colour them. I cut out and layered the flowers before finishing them off with some gold beads for the centres.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Wonderful project Sally! Beautifully painted and I just love the flowers you've made, so gorgeous.
I saw some of what I'm sure were your creations on Hochanda the other week, they were stunning with the stag and other stamps! Hope you're well and happy my friend. Debra x